How to create a capsule wardrobe for holiday?
London: Packing for a weekend getaway can lead to a love-hate relationship with your wardrobe, but it is necessary to pick only the must have things to avoid the risk of overloaded luggage.
Members of online fashion site bonprix have compiled their top tips for creating the ultimate weekend-away capsule wardrobe:
* Have the basics covered: A successful capsule wardrobe should include all the essentials; from jeans to jewellery, but not everything! Keep it basic.
* Keep it neutral: Aim for colours that complement each other, you can always use accessories or jewellery to add a pop of colour.
* Less is more: Use your styling skills to create as many looks as possible with a few key pieces. Try different variations with your items to see which are the most versatile.]
* Choose separates: This will make it easier to interchange and mix and match your outfits, so you can create more styles while taking up less space in your suitcase or wardrobe.
* Choose a style theme: if you’re heading to the countryside, pack your suitcase accordingly. This will help you cull the items you ‘think’ you should take - do you really need high heels in a forest?
* Accessorise: When in doubt, accessorise! Accessories will add the finishing touch, that extra detail or that pop of colour to complete your look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Check out the cheapest, most expensive five-star rooms in the world
- TIRUN announces maiden voyage of world's largest cruise ship
- Central team to inspect Lord Jagannath Temple's structural safety
- This Indian state has won the 'Best Family Destination' 2016 award
- Wow! IRCTC’s ‘Bharat Darshan’ packages for just Rs 830 - Bookings open