How to create a capsule wardrobe for holiday?
London: Packing for a weekend getaway can lead to a love-hate relationship with your wardrobe, but it is necessary to pick only the must have things to avoid the risk of overloaded luggage.
Members of online fashion site bonprix have compiled their top tips for creating the ultimate weekend-away capsule wardrobe:
* Have the basics covered: A successful capsule wardrobe should include all the essentials; from jeans to jewellery, but not everything! Keep it basic.
* Keep it neutral: Aim for colours that complement each other, you can always use accessories or jewellery to add a pop of colour.
* Less is more: Use your styling skills to create as many looks as possible with a few key pieces. Try different variations with your items to see which are the most versatile.]
* Choose separates: This will make it easier to interchange and mix and match your outfits, so you can create more styles while taking up less space in your suitcase or wardrobe.
* Choose a style theme: if you’re heading to the countryside, pack your suitcase accordingly. This will help you cull the items you ‘think’ you should take - do you really need high heels in a forest?
* Accessorise: When in doubt, accessorise! Accessories will add the finishing touch, that extra detail or that pop of colour to complete your look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Want to spend more time and less money during vacations? Check out these handy tips
- Goa all set to woo tourists again with hot air balloon rides
- Religious tourism circuit being considered by Karnataka government
- Do Indian travellers tip at hotel? Here’s an answer
- Salman Khan recreates 'Dabangg' magic for Bollywood Parks in Dubai