Take a stylish dip: Where are the choicest pools on earth?
They are cities that pull double duty for sun-thirsty lovers of culture: Beach cities in destinations that offer surf and sand but also have compelling stories to tell.
Le Molitor features a heated outdoor 46m summer pool, a 33m, glass-roofed, mosaic winter pool and the most stylish sundeck in the city. Vive l`été!
What`s its story?
Le Molitor is one of the hottest spots in Paris right now -- the art deco swimming pool opened in 1929 and was one of the city`s most popular bathing spots for 60 years until it was closed down in 1989 and listed as a historical monument.
The abandoned location then became a haunt for the French underground street art scene.
But it reopened this year and has embraced all aspects of its urban fusion past, resulting in an achingly hip art-themed spa attached to a luxury hotel designed by Jean-Philippe Nuel, combining 1930s and contemporary architecture.
Now once more the place to be seen, Le Molitor has positioned itself as a hangout for artists and creative and regularly hosts shows and events.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!