Top five breathtaking infinity pools in India
Mumbai: Dipping in luxurious and breathtaking pools in foreign locations is one way to relax. But now the same experience can be had in India too. Know the top five pools and pick according to your taste.
Infinity pools are synonymous with luxury and beauty, as they merge with the horizon, these pools are one of the best ways to relax and enjoy magnificent views.
Hotels.com, the global hotel bookings expert, has drawn up a list of five beautiful infinity pools in hotels across India where one can enjoy different views.
Here are the top five breathtaking infinity pools in India:
- Taj Malabar, Kochi, Kerala: It gives you the illusion of merging with the waters of the magnificent Kochi harbor.
- Alila Diwa, Goa: One can enjoy soaking in the lush green paddy fields of Goa here.
- Wildflower Hall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: At 8,250 feet above sea level, the infinity pool here extends into the magnificent Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom, Kerala: It merges with the Vembanad Lake here.
- Kurumba Village Resort, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu: The infinity pool stretches out to the lush green valley in the Nilgiris.
Pic Courtesy: Aliladiwagoa.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hyderabad’s Taj Falaknuma declared best palace hotel in the world
- Sidharth Malhotra chosen as Tourism New Zealand's Indian ambassador
- Yamuna banks to witness 'maha aarti' like Benaras!
- Shah Rukh Khan to promote Bengal as 'sweetest' tourist destination
- Amitabh Bachchan wants Mumbai to be world's 'Entertainment City'