Avril- Ann Braganza
Did you enjoy sitting on a swing as a child? Have you been dying to sit on one lately but felt too grown up to do that?
The swoop swing, India’s very first (and the world’s second) at Della Adventure Resorts, has been a favourite among adventure enthusiasts since June this year. It allows 1-3 people to take a go at once, raising you to a height 30 meters with a harness. Pulling a rip cord releases you to free fall at a dizzying speed of 130kmph, before you are swung back and forth. Make sure you keep your eyes open and see the world whizzing by or you`ll miss out on the most exciting bit of the ride.
The bungee jumping station, making its entrance into the adventure resort in early August this year, has professionals from New Zealand to strap you up and run you through the safety instructions. A crane then lifts you up to a height of 45 meters from which you jump. If you`re feeling nervous about bungee jumping solo, take a tandem leap with a friend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Baaghi movie review: With hits and misses, Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will keep you hooked throughout
- Up close and personal – Get to know Sonam Kapoor better: Here's how
- Sangeeta Bijlani not miffed with 'Azhar', says Emraan Hashmi