Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund
Perched amongst the ancient Aravallis and a short distance from the Tughlaqabad fort, this new addition to the Vivanta by Taj hotels has 287 plush rooms and suites (some terraced), vast conferencing spaces and banqueting facilities and sun kissed courtyards and a 16,000 sq ft. indulgent Jiva Grande Spa with a baoli entrance inspired by the Surajkund Baoli (stepwells or reservoir).
The hotels is located in Faridabad, the largest city in Haryana`s Faridabad district and is just 45 minutes by road from the international airport and central Delhi.
Most rooms have bamboo and African teak wood flooring, the ones overlooking the central courtyard and infinity pool also have a private balcony with bougainvillea plants, futons, lounge and chair seatings, and lanterns and lamp for soft lighting. Besides the architecture, even the names—Oasis, the all-day dining that serves Italian, Chinese and Indian cuisine; The Art Lounge, spaces at lobby level that create a good setting for conversations and Easy, the lounge bar—have a relaxed appeal in a business atmosphere. Besides the general rooms, the hotel also has a bridal suite and to give guests the spa experience in the privacy of theit room, the hotel also has a at Jiva Bliss suite and the Jiva Indulgence room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi in and as ‘Azhar’: A tribute to the former cricketer – Watch
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Sunny Leone, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Athiya Shetty and Emraan Hashmi make candid confessions – Watch
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you