Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund
Perched amongst the ancient Aravallis and a short distance from the Tughlaqabad fort, this new addition to the Vivanta by Taj hotels has 287 plush rooms and suites (some terraced), vast conferencing spaces and banqueting facilities and sun kissed courtyards and a 16,000 sq ft. indulgent Jiva Grande Spa with a baoli entrance inspired by the Surajkund Baoli (stepwells or reservoir).
The hotels is located in Faridabad, the largest city in Haryana`s Faridabad district and is just 45 minutes by road from the international airport and central Delhi.
Most rooms have bamboo and African teak wood flooring, the ones overlooking the central courtyard and infinity pool also have a private balcony with bougainvillea plants, futons, lounge and chair seatings, and lanterns and lamp for soft lighting. Besides the architecture, even the names—Oasis, the all-day dining that serves Italian, Chinese and Indian cuisine; The Art Lounge, spaces at lobby level that create a good setting for conversations and Easy, the lounge bar—have a relaxed appeal in a business atmosphere. Besides the general rooms, the hotel also has a bridal suite and to give guests the spa experience in the privacy of theit room, the hotel also has a at Jiva Bliss suite and the Jiva Indulgence room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra