Rekha adds glamour to Vidya Balan’s simple mehendi ceremony
Mumbai: The enigmatically gorgeous Rekha was the only Tinsel-town celebrity invited to Vidya Balan’s rather private mehendi event on Wednesday night.
Rekha looked ravishing in a beautiful green sari at the event as Vidya Balan and her groom, Siddharth Roy Kapur, opted for yet another private ceremony at the actress’ Khar residence in Mumbai. While only close family members were invited, Rekha has long been very close to the ‘Kahaani’ actress.
The soon-to-be bride to UTV’s CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur wore a Bengali style saree designed by Sabyasachi Mukherjee with floral ornaments.
As for the wedding, the final ceremony will be a mixture of traditions as it will be conducted in both Punjabi and South Indian styles. According to reports, Vidya will tie the knot at the Sri Subramania temple in Chembur on Friday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!