Vidya Balan gets married to her SRK!
Mumbai: Vidya Balan’s much-anticipated marriage to UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur happened earlier today at the Green Mile bungalow in Bandra.
The 'Kahaani' and 'Dirty Picture' star is now Mrs Siddharth Roy Kapur.
While early reports seemed to suggest that the marriage had taken place at 4.45 am at the Sri Subramania temple in Chembur, preparations for the ceremony were happening at a bungalow in Bandra.
The initial reports seem to have been a throw-off in a bid to keep the proceedings as private as possible.
The wedding ceremonies took about an hour and is rumoured to have been a mix of Punjabi and South Indian styles. The bride wore a mustard saree with a green border and a pink blouse, designed by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The groom wore a yellow kurta and a pink turban.
Vidya changed sarees thrice during the wedding ceremony, and one of them, as mentioned earlier, was a mustard one with a pink blouse. She was also seen in a red and gold silk saree (See pic).
The wedding festivities for the couple began on December 11 with a private dinner which was followed by a mehendi ceremony on December 12th. The couple will be hosting a reception in Chennai.
Pic Courtesy: Pinkvilla/Viral Bhayani
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?