Vidya Balan gets married to her SRK!
Mumbai: Vidya Balan’s much-anticipated marriage to UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur happened earlier today at the Green Mile bungalow in Bandra.
The 'Kahaani' and 'Dirty Picture' star is now Mrs Siddharth Roy Kapur.
While early reports seemed to suggest that the marriage had taken place at 4.45 am at the Sri Subramania temple in Chembur, preparations for the ceremony were happening at a bungalow in Bandra.
The initial reports seem to have been a throw-off in a bid to keep the proceedings as private as possible.
The wedding ceremonies took about an hour and is rumoured to have been a mix of Punjabi and South Indian styles. The bride wore a mustard saree with a green border and a pink blouse, designed by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. The groom wore a yellow kurta and a pink turban.
Vidya changed sarees thrice during the wedding ceremony, and one of them, as mentioned earlier, was a mustard one with a pink blouse. She was also seen in a red and gold silk saree (See pic).
The wedding festivities for the couple began on December 11 with a private dinner which was followed by a mehendi ceremony on December 12th. The couple will be hosting a reception in Chennai.
Pic Courtesy: Pinkvilla/Viral Bhayani
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10