`Captain America` actor Chris Evans losing hair
London: Twenty-nine-year-old actor Chris Evans has started losing his hair and fears that his audience will not take him seriously as Captain America in the superhero film if he is bald.
‘Captain America: The First Avenger’ is an upcoming 2011 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Captain America and Evans plays the titular superhero.
"I have no problem saying this, but I`m losing my hair," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
"The fear is this (role) can span 10 years so I can be doing this character until I`m 40. I`m supposed to be like this superior human. He can`t be balding. How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall