`Django Unchained` left Kerry Washington emotionally drained
Los Angeles: Actress Kerry Washington admits she was left emotionally drained after playing a slave in ‘Django Unchained’.
The 36-year-old, who starred in the movie alongside Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz and Leonardo Dicaprio, admits finding it extremely tough to play the role of a woman trapped in slavery.
"I feel like I barely survived `Django Unchained` emotionally. The violence. Hearing the N-word every day. It cost me a lot psychologically, but it was worth it to tell that story,” contactmusic.com quoted Washington as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall