`It`s human` says Bon Jovi on daughter`s heroin overdose
Los Angeles: Singer Jon Bon Jovi says he will get through the tragic heroin overdose of his daughter Stephanie Bongiovi and thanked fans for their warm wishes.
Stephanie was found unconscious in her hostel in New York and was hospitalised Nov 19. Bon Jovi, 50, says it was a shocking tragedy for him, reports contactmusic.com.
"It`s human. What I do for a living seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don`t take it too seriously it`s a great way to make a living. And then life goes on. Things happen. This tragedy was something that I had to face too. So we`ll get through it," Bon Jovi said.
"People`s warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring," he said. "So, we`re good." he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day