`It`s human` says Bon Jovi on daughter`s heroin overdose
Los Angeles: Singer Jon Bon Jovi says he will get through the tragic heroin overdose of his daughter Stephanie Bongiovi and thanked fans for their warm wishes.
Stephanie was found unconscious in her hostel in New York and was hospitalised Nov 19. Bon Jovi, 50, says it was a shocking tragedy for him, reports contactmusic.com.
"It`s human. What I do for a living seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don`t take it too seriously it`s a great way to make a living. And then life goes on. Things happen. This tragedy was something that I had to face too. So we`ll get through it," Bon Jovi said.
"People`s warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring," he said. "So, we`re good." he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall