`Price Tag` hitmaker Jessie J suffers from foot arthritis
London: Jessie J says she will suffer from arthritis in her foot for the rest of her life after her foot injury failed to fully heal.
The 23-year-old singer was preparing to go on tour with Katy Perry when she tumbled during rehearsals in June and broke her left foot. She underwent surgery and had to wear an orthopedic boot to protect the injury, which forced her to pull out of the trek and cancel several high-profile shows, Contactmusic reported.
"I can`t explain how excited I am to have my leg out of the cast. Yes, finally, I can wear two shoes instead of one.
But I will always suffer from arthritis in my ankle. It really hurts. It will be something I have to live with for ever. So I will never make that full recovery.
"I won`t be able to wear heels again. But I`ll have some bad-boy Sketchers (sneakers) blinged up for me. At least I`m alive, and I can sing. I can`t wait to get back on stage," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall