`Secretive` Megan Fox gave birth to baby boy in September
London: Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green welcomed their son, Noah Shannon, on September 27, but chose not to announce the birth of their son until now.
The ‘Transformers’ star had never commented on her pregnancy, but only confirmed the baby news by posing for a picture back in June.
“We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few weeks at home. He is healthy, happy and perfect,” the Mirror quoted her as writing on her Facebook account.
“We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love.
“Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly,” she wrote.
The 26-year-old actress was first rumoured to be pregnant back in March.
The celebrity couple have been married for almost two years, with Fox being a step mom to Green’s nine-year-old son Kassius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing