`Triskaidekaphobic` Cowell opens up about his no 13 `sign of madness`
London, August 13 (ANI): Simon Cowell has revealed that he is triskaidekaphobic and pronounced it as his `sign of madness`.
The X-Factor judge has admitted that he fears the number 13 and takes extreme steps to avoid bad luck, which he associates with this number.
The 53-year old music mogul recently answered some questions for fans via Skype and spouted this unusual information about himself, saying that everything with him is about numbers and he is always counting numbers in my head.
He added that when he is walking up stairs, he makes sure he walks an extra step if it would otherwise end in 13. He also revealed that the last number can never be 13 or 67, as it adds up to 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show