25 percent of `dieting women` lecture friends on food habits
London: A recent survey has revealed that almost half of dieting women transform into `Food Bores` by endorsing diet tips to their peers.
In a research study of 2,000 women, 41 per cent told that they had stopped eating something after their weight-obsessed friends scared them into changing their diet, while 35 per cent of women said that they avoided friends who were trying to lose weight because their preaching made them feel guilty about what they ate, the Daily Express reported.
A spokesman for The Simply Great Drinks Company, which backed the research, said that they are turning into a nation obsessed with diet and that they had just launched an eight-week challenge which guides people as they make manageable and lasting changes to their diet, exercise routines and mindset.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Countdown begins! 'Housefull 3' a week away from release, know who all Jacqueline Fernandez will miss!
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- Here's how digital space went against Kangana Ranaut
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Video alert! Salman Khan’s reaction to ‘marriage wala sawal’ at ‘Sultan’ trailer launch is EPIC
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall