Aamir Khan to lose twelve kilos for Reema Kagti’s film
Mumbai: After sporting a brand new crew cut, ‘Mr Perfectionist’ Aamir Khan wants to shed some weight in order to get into the skin of the character for Reema Kagti’s film.
Buzz has it that Aamir is losing eleven-twelve kilos for the cop`s role in his next.
Talking to a daily, a source close to Aamir said, “The actor has to lose around 250 pounds for Kagti`s film.” However, a source said, “Yes, Aamir was quite lean during the making of ‘3 Idiots’. But he put on a few kilos very recently. The cop`s role in Kagti`s film requires him to be leaner than that.”
“Aamir has a dietician who has advised him since Ghajini days. As of now, the actor is eating a small meal every two hours,” added the source.
When contacted, Aamir confirmed the news and said, “I have already lost 4 kilos. I have to lose 6 more. I am watching my diet.”
Hmm…it seems Aamir is wants to compete Kareens’s size zero avatar!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall