Aamir`s secret of young looks
Mumbai: Aamir Khan is 49, but can give any younger actor of Bollywood a run for his money. The actor-producer says his genes and healthy lifestyle are to be credited.
Aamir turned 49 Friday.
When asked about the secret behind his youthful looks and fit frame, he said: "What should I say...a lot of it has to do with my genes, and I always eat healthy. I stay conscious about what I eat."
He is also always determined to get the look right for his characters - so, it was no wonder that for the 2008 film "Ghajini", Aamir went out of his way to get eight-pack abs. Even for last year`s "Dhoom 3", he had worked hard on his body for a long time.
Aamir has been entertaining Hindi film audiences for over 25 years.
The actor is currently seen as the host of the second season of TV show "Satyamev Jayate", which deals with socially relevant issues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall