Aamna Sharif maintains balance between food, exercise
Mumbai: Actress Aamna Sharif says she keeps herself fit by striking balance between her eating favourite cuisines and working out regularly.
"I believe in eating healthy. I don`t diet. I love trying new cuisines. At the same time I am fitness freak. I have to hit the gym and do a lot of cardio. I also do yoga," Aamna told reporters.
The 30-year-old, who rose to fame with television soap ‘Kahiin To Hoga’ did a few Bollywood projects and recently returned to small screen with ‘Honge Judaa Naa Hum’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cannes win was beyond dreams: 'Masaan' director Neeraj Ghaywan
- Clint Eastwood at the helm of Cap. Chesley Sullenberger biopic
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Steven Spielberg grosses 34 million USD from his Mailbu mini-compound
- Reese Witherspoon offered playing Clinton's role multiple times