Aamna Sharif maintains balance between food, exercise
Mumbai: Actress Aamna Sharif says she keeps herself fit by striking balance between her eating favourite cuisines and working out regularly.
"I believe in eating healthy. I don`t diet. I love trying new cuisines. At the same time I am fitness freak. I have to hit the gym and do a lot of cardio. I also do yoga," Aamna told reporters.
The 30-year-old, who rose to fame with television soap ‘Kahiin To Hoga’ did a few Bollywood projects and recently returned to small screen with ‘Honge Judaa Naa Hum’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016 calendar: Worship goddess Durga and her nine avatars on each day
- WHO wants Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra to 'Baar Baar Dekho' each other? Deets inside
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall