Acting helped Bruce Willis overcome stuttering
Los Angeles: Actor Bruce Willis gives credit to acting for helping him overcome severe speech impediment he struggled with during his childhood.
The 57-year-old says he had serious trouble getting his words out during his youth.
"The Cub Scout years, I had a terrible stutter. I thought I was handicapped. I couldn`t talk at all. I still stutter around some people now," contactmusic.com quoted Willis as saying.
"But then I did some theatre somewhere, probably in high school. And when I memorised words, I didn`t stutter, which was just miraculous," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall