Actor George Clooney worried about less sleep
London: Actor George Clooney says the older he gets the less sleep he needs.
The 50-year-old admits he can no longer lie in bed for hours and thinks his age has something to do with that.
"I don`t sleep much. Five to six (hours), I`d say. You could argue that people, as they get older, sleep less - probably because they`re afraid of dying at some point," contactmusic.com quoted Clooney as saying.
"I know my parents don`t sleep much. I know that I used to be able to sleep until noon when I was younger. I couldn`t fathom staying in bed until 10 now. I wouldn`t know what to do unless there`s a football game on," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall