Adele undergoing photo-healing therapy
Los Angels: She may be a celebrity, but singer Adele has a phobia of being caught on camera. She is reportedly undergoing photo-healing therapy on Skype to cure her fear of being pictured.
The `Skyfall` singer has been looking into ways to overcome it ahead of her huge music comeback in the near future, reports contactmusic.com.
“Adele has always been camera shy but with her big comeback imminent her fear of being thrust back into the limelight is growing,” Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
“She knows she will have paps (paparazzi) following her every move when her album is released and wants to be better prepared."
A close friend recommended Adele to get in touch with a photographer in the US known as "the photo healer" for some Skype therapy sessions.
“He has been coaching the singer with a series of one-hour sessions, which include teaching her to overcome her deep-rooted fears and anxieties associated with being photographed,” said an insider.
The treatment is said to include manipulating her “photosphere”, posing techniques to hide problem areas and maximise her assets, building her confidence and figuring out the best angles for pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall