Alanis Morissette still nursing son
New York: Singer Alanis Morissette hasn`t stopped breastfeeding her 16-month-old son as she thinks it`s the best thing for his long-term emotional welfare.
The 37-year-old, who has son Ever Imre with rapper husband Mario Souleye Treadway, believes attachment parenting is important for a youngster`s well-being.
"I`m an attachment parent. I breastfeed and I`ll be breastfeeding until my son is finished and he weans," contactmusic.com quoted the singer as saying.
"I think it affords the child, when he grows up, to have a lot less therapy to go to. For me, I protect his safety and his well-being and his attachment. That stage of development is a very important stage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall