Alanis Morissette still nursing son
New York: Singer Alanis Morissette hasn`t stopped breastfeeding her 16-month-old son as she thinks it`s the best thing for his long-term emotional welfare.
The 37-year-old, who has son Ever Imre with rapper husband Mario Souleye Treadway, believes attachment parenting is important for a youngster`s well-being.
"I`m an attachment parent. I breastfeed and I`ll be breastfeeding until my son is finished and he weans," contactmusic.com quoted the singer as saying.
"I think it affords the child, when he grows up, to have a lot less therapy to go to. For me, I protect his safety and his well-being and his attachment. That stage of development is a very important stage."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Anurag Kashyap's film honoured in South Korea
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' one of my favourite movies: Priyanka Chopra
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall