Alcohol makes Miley Cyrus feel sick
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus says drinking alcohol makes her feel sick and angry.
The 20-year-old prefers smoking over alcohol consumption, reports thesun.co.uk.
"When I smoke, I don`t get the sick feeling I get when I drink, or that anger rising up," Cyrus said.
Meanwhile, Cyrus has defended her latest single "We can`t stop", which was accused of being explicit in nature.
"Kids know everything under the sun. If they have an iPhone, they`re watching porn. Watching me grinding a little in my white leggings, it`s nothing compared to what your 12-year-old son is watching under the sheets," Cyrus said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall