Alesha Dixon does not worry about ageing
London: Singer Alesha Dixon feels positive about ageing.
The 34-year-old star feels better than she ever has in her life and does not let her previous troubles and worries bring her down while she goes about her life, reported Contactmusic.
"Since I turned 30, I`ve never felt better in my own skin. I don`t worry about the future because that will take care of itself. I don`t carry around past baggage because what`s that going to do for me? We only have now," Dixon said.
The `Britain`s Got Talent` judge grew up in London`s Welwyn Garden City with her Jamaican father and British mother and although she was bullied at school for her race, the raven-haired beauty looked at her situation as a unique experience.
"I had great friends at school but still some kids made racist comments. Thankfully my parents were very good at helping me understand the ignorance that lies within someone who could make such a remark.
"I was the only mixed-race girl in my school, but for me that was a positive thing; it made me unique. If it wasn`t for spending time with the black side of my family, perhaps I may have left like an outcast, but I never did," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall