Alesha Dixon does not worry about ageing
London: Singer Alesha Dixon feels positive about ageing.
The 34-year-old star feels better than she ever has in her life and does not let her previous troubles and worries bring her down while she goes about her life, reported Contactmusic.
"Since I turned 30, I`ve never felt better in my own skin. I don`t worry about the future because that will take care of itself. I don`t carry around past baggage because what`s that going to do for me? We only have now," Dixon said.
The `Britain`s Got Talent` judge grew up in London`s Welwyn Garden City with her Jamaican father and British mother and although she was bullied at school for her race, the raven-haired beauty looked at her situation as a unique experience.
"I had great friends at school but still some kids made racist comments. Thankfully my parents were very good at helping me understand the ignorance that lies within someone who could make such a remark.
"I was the only mixed-race girl in my school, but for me that was a positive thing; it made me unique. If it wasn`t for spending time with the black side of my family, perhaps I may have left like an outcast, but I never did," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall