Alesha Dixon not worried about ageing
London: TV personality Alesha Dixon doesn`t worry about getting older and insists her thirties have been the best period of her life so far.
The 34-year-old feels better than ever.
"Since I turned 30, I`ve never felt better in my own skin. I don`t worry about the future because that will take care of itself," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Dixon as saying.
"I don`t carry around past baggage because what`s that going to do for me? We only have now," she added.
‘Britain`s Got Talent’ judge, Dixon grew up in London`s Welwyn Garden City with her Jamaican father and British mother. Although she was bullied at school, but she looked at her situation as a unique experience.
She added to the Cosmopolitan magazine: "I had great friends at school but still some kids made racist comments. Thankfully, my parents were very good at helping me understand the ignorance that lies within someone who could make such a remark," added Dixon.
"I was the only mixed-race girl in my school, but for me that was a positive thing. It made me unique. If it wasn`t for spending time with the black side of my family, perhaps I may have left like an outcast, but I never did," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peterson Hill' set relocated
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita Khan's wedding reception in Mandi
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- `Piku' crosses Rs 100 crore mark worldwide
- Aamir Khan visits Sonam Kapoor on the sets of 'Neerja'
- Rolling Stones kick off 'Zip Code' stadium tour in San Diego
- Katy Perry's gigs are mental: Charli XCX
- 10 Things you should definitely do in a lifetime
- Lalit Sen to compose for new TV show
- Irrfan, Deepika took romance to new level: Sircar
- Vanessa Hudgens suffering from tendinitis
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, advised rest
- Gul Panag launches fitness app in Mumbai
- Michelle Obama packs a punch, accepts workout challenge
- Want to lose weight? Eat little, but often
- Tom Hardy reveals painful drug-addled past
- Portia De Rossi opens up about early struggle with bulimia, anorexia
- Tanuja, daughters create breast cancer awareness
- Meditation should be part of school curriculum: Shoojit Sircar
- Zoe Saldana has banished 'diet'
- Mandira Bedi turns fitness guru
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks