Alexa Chung gives her mum beauty tips
London: Model Alexa Chung teaches her mother beauty tricks but insists she doesn`t really need to wear make-up.
The 30-year-old star helps give her mother Gill Chung beauty tips and advises her on how to apply make-up since she has never been keen on using cosmetic products, reported Contactmusic.
"I grew up in the countryside and she`s naturally beautiful, but she wasn`t big on make-up. Even now, she`s like, `Where does this one go again, Alexa?` And I`m like, `That`s blusher, Mother! That`s for your cheeks!` She does like a red lip, though. She`s good at a red lip," Alexa said.
"But I`m the one who teaches her beauty tricks, even though she really doesn`t need any make-up. That`s the problem with having a pretty mum. You`re like, `Well what am I supposed to do now?" she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing