Alia Bhatt on crutches, suffers calf muscle injury
Mumbai: Actress Alia Bhatt is walking on crutches these days due to a calf muscle injury, but that`s not stopping her from promoting her forthcoming film `Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania`.
"For all those asking, thank you my leg is much better!! It`s a calf muscle injury... I will be back to normal in no time :D love you all," she tweeted Saturday.
The actress was spotted on crutches when she stepped out to take a metro ride with her `Humpty Sharma...` co-star Varun Dhawan here earlier this week.
Alia reportedly injured herself while shooting a song.
Varun helped her get to the metro, but her photographs ended up leaving her fans worried, leading her to update them about her health.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five wacky beauty trends that went viral in 2015
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Sridevi's chapter in my book is a love letter: Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Tamasha' continues steady performance at box office