Alia Bhatt on crutches, suffers calf muscle injury
Mumbai: Actress Alia Bhatt is walking on crutches these days due to a calf muscle injury, but that`s not stopping her from promoting her forthcoming film `Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania`.
"For all those asking, thank you my leg is much better!! It`s a calf muscle injury... I will be back to normal in no time :D love you all," she tweeted Saturday.
The actress was spotted on crutches when she stepped out to take a metro ride with her `Humpty Sharma...` co-star Varun Dhawan here earlier this week.
Alia reportedly injured herself while shooting a song.
Varun helped her get to the metro, but her photographs ended up leaving her fans worried, leading her to update them about her health.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall