Always eat before runway shows: Cara Delevingne
Los Angeles: Models Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse have shared their best pre-catwalk tips, including eating before runway shows, stretching and drinking lots of water.
The British models, who helped launch Burberry`s new store in Shanghai this month, have given tips to upcoming catwalk stars on how to prepare for shows and insist a model should never take to the runway on an empty stomach, reports contactmusic.com.
"Drink a lot of water, and make sure you`ve eaten enough. And know where you`re walking. That`s always a hard one,” said Delevingne.
Waterhouse, 22, who is dating Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper, added: "Vitamin C and the hardcore stretching ... always workout."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall