Always eat before runway shows: Cara Delevingne
Los Angeles: Models Cara Delevingne and Suki Waterhouse have shared their best pre-catwalk tips, including eating before runway shows, stretching and drinking lots of water.
The British models, who helped launch Burberry`s new store in Shanghai this month, have given tips to upcoming catwalk stars on how to prepare for shows and insist a model should never take to the runway on an empty stomach, reports contactmusic.com.
"Drink a lot of water, and make sure you`ve eaten enough. And know where you`re walking. That`s always a hard one,” said Delevingne.
Waterhouse, 22, who is dating Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper, added: "Vitamin C and the hardcore stretching ... always workout."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmaker Trisha Ray directs Mahie Gill in 'Orphan Train'
- Emma Roberts to return for 'Scream Queens 2'
- Oh so sweet! 'Special visitor' Ranveer Singh meets Deepika Padukone in Toronto! - See pic
- Box Office clashes: 'Fitoor', 'Sanam Re', 'Deadpool' – Which one do you think got highest collections?
- Kanye West rants against Taylor Swift over lyric controversy
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms