Amanda Bynes discharged from rehab
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes has been discharged from the rehabilitation centre where she was completing her in-patient treatment.
The 27-year-old actress, who was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold in July, is now recovering at her parents` home here, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Bynes` mother Tamar Arminak released a statement about her daughter`s wellbeing.
"Amanda has completed her in-patient rehabilitation and she`s feeling better every day," said Arminak in a statement.
"She`s now looking at various colleges with the intention of majoring in fashion design. She`s mentioned before she`s interested in creating a clothing line," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms