Amanda Bynes discharged from rehab
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Bynes has been discharged from the rehabilitation centre where she was completing her in-patient treatment.
The 27-year-old actress, who was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold in July, is now recovering at her parents` home here, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Bynes` mother Tamar Arminak released a statement about her daughter`s wellbeing.
"Amanda has completed her in-patient rehabilitation and she`s feeling better every day," said Arminak in a statement.
"She`s now looking at various colleges with the intention of majoring in fashion design. She`s mentioned before she`s interested in creating a clothing line," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Caitlyn Jenner praises Donald Trump
- Get that perfect stroke while applying eyeshadows! Watch video
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall