Amanda Bynes formally diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder
Washington: Amanda Bynes has been formally diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, it has been revealed.
A source has revealed that Bynes` parents had already suspected her mental disorder before her diagnosis at UCLA Medical Center, Radar Online reported.
The insider revealed that it was difficult for the parents of the `She`s the Man` star to deal with her issues.
The insider said that Bynes can lead a long, normal life, as long as she takes her medication and the doctors are still working to get her therapeutic meds.
The source asserted that the 27-year-old actress was responding to the medications she is being given to treat her dual diagnosis.
Bynes` parents had earlier released a statement saying that upon the recommendation of healthcare professionals at UCLA Medical Center, Bynes is receiving specialized treatment in a private facility outside of Los Angeles.
The parents also insisted that their troubled daughter was making great strides towards recovery.
Bynes was hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation after she allegedly set fire in Californian neighborhood, and was later transferred to UCLA Medical Center for further treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma helping me to learn Anglo-Indian accent: Kalki Koechlin
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power
- Bella Heathcote joins 'Fifty Shades Darker'
- Valentine's Day 2016: Celebrate the day of love Bollywood style!
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day