Amanda Bynes formally diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder
Washington: Amanda Bynes has been formally diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, it has been revealed.
A source has revealed that Bynes` parents had already suspected her mental disorder before her diagnosis at UCLA Medical Center, Radar Online reported.
The insider revealed that it was difficult for the parents of the `She`s the Man` star to deal with her issues.
The insider said that Bynes can lead a long, normal life, as long as she takes her medication and the doctors are still working to get her therapeutic meds.
The source asserted that the 27-year-old actress was responding to the medications she is being given to treat her dual diagnosis.
Bynes` parents had earlier released a statement saying that upon the recommendation of healthcare professionals at UCLA Medical Center, Bynes is receiving specialized treatment in a private facility outside of Los Angeles.
The parents also insisted that their troubled daughter was making great strides towards recovery.
Bynes was hospitalized for psychiatric evaluation after she allegedly set fire in Californian neighborhood, and was later transferred to UCLA Medical Center for further treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- 'Beauty And The Beast' teaser poster OUT! Get ready for a magical ride
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall