Amanda Bynes is healthy, says Drake Bell
Los Angeles: Actor Drake Bell, who co-starred with actress Amanda Bynes on her Nickelodeon programme ‘The Amanda Show’, says she is now good and healthy post her recent arrest.
"Amanda and I are close. I talk to her every day. I had lunch with her yesterday, and she`s brilliant. She`s good, and she`s healthy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Bell as saying.
Bynes, who was recently arrested for drug charges, has been reportedly displaying strange behaviour in public, but her friend Bell says she is "finding herself".
“She`s in a place right now where she is searching. She`s ready to be her own person, and do her own thing. She is a girl who is finding herself. "I`m like, `Dude, you come off crazy.` She`s like, `I know, but I don`t mean to. I just changed the way I look`,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms