Amanda Bynes is healthy, says Drake Bell
Los Angeles: Actor Drake Bell, who co-starred with actress Amanda Bynes on her Nickelodeon programme ‘The Amanda Show’, says she is now good and healthy post her recent arrest.
"Amanda and I are close. I talk to her every day. I had lunch with her yesterday, and she`s brilliant. She`s good, and she`s healthy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Bell as saying.
Bynes, who was recently arrested for drug charges, has been reportedly displaying strange behaviour in public, but her friend Bell says she is "finding herself".
“She`s in a place right now where she is searching. She`s ready to be her own person, and do her own thing. She is a girl who is finding herself. "I`m like, `Dude, you come off crazy.` She`s like, `I know, but I don`t mean to. I just changed the way I look`,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana