Amanda Bynes is healthy, says Drake Bell
Los Angeles: Actor Drake Bell, who co-starred with actress Amanda Bynes on her Nickelodeon programme ‘The Amanda Show’, says she is now good and healthy post her recent arrest.
"Amanda and I are close. I talk to her every day. I had lunch with her yesterday, and she`s brilliant. She`s good, and she`s healthy,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Bell as saying.
Bynes, who was recently arrested for drug charges, has been reportedly displaying strange behaviour in public, but her friend Bell says she is "finding herself".
“She`s in a place right now where she is searching. She`s ready to be her own person, and do her own thing. She is a girl who is finding herself. "I`m like, `Dude, you come off crazy.` She`s like, `I know, but I don`t mean to. I just changed the way I look`,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall