Amanda Bynes to have supervised outings
Los Angeles: Troubled star Amanda Bynes will be allowed out of rehab twice a week for supervised outings.
The 27-year-old actress was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold in July after her wild behaviour led to her allegedly being diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, but she appears to be on the road to recovery, reported Fox News online.
"Amanda is being given two passes a week to go the beach, or out to eat and do things like that, accompanied by a professional handler. She is making great progress," a source said.
The ‘Easy A’ star was moved to The Canyon treatment facility in Malibu at the end of September after spending two months at UCLA Medical Center and has reportedly been told she will `lead a long, normal life` as long as she continues to take her medication.
Amanda`s mother Lynn was granted a temporary conservatorship over her daughter in August, shortly after she was taken to a psychiatric unit by police officers, who arrested her after she struck up a small fire in the driveway of a stranger`s home in Thousand Oaks, Los Angeles.
Amanda`s parents released a statement about her progress two months ago and said they were upbeat about her recovery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall