Amanda Bynes` treatment costs USD 3,500 a day
Los Angeles: Amanda Bynes` at UCLA Medical Center reportedly costs her USD 3,500 a day for both treatment and living expenses.
Previously, the judge has granted the 26-year-old troubled actress doctors` request to put her under long-term treatment. With the order, Bynes will stay in the facility up to one year, reported Ace Showbiz.
Treatment for one year will cost her USD 1,277,500. Bynes, who was hospitalized on a 5150 hold after she allegedly set a fire on a stranger`s driveway in July, is getting better now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall