Amanda Seyfried changed lifestyle for `Les Miserables`
Los Angeles: Actress Amanda Seyfried says she gave up caffeine, dairy and alcohol to land a role in ‘Les Miserables’.
The 27-year-old plays Cosette in the movie and was so determined to be involved in the production, she completely changed her lifestyle.
"I started working with a voice coach in August 2011. I gave up caffeine, stopped drinking as much alcohol, gave up dairy... it was like I was in training," contactmusic.com quoted Seyfried as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- On Rafi's 35th death anniversary, Rishi Kapoor thanks him
- I'm enjoying being married and doing nothing: Rani Mukerji
- Kendall, Kylie Jenner unleash their first shoe collection
- Woody Allen 'lucked out' with wife, Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi
- 'Game of Thrones' will end, but not after 7th season