Amanda struggled with her sexuality
London: Hollywood actress Amanda Seyfried considered herself ugly while growing up and struggled with her sexuality as a teenager.
The 25-year-old actress said that she struggling to accept her looks which in turn affected her interactions with men, reported Sunday Express.
"For a long time sex didn`t interest me at all. I just couldn`t connect with my body. I didn`t think that I was pretty; I thought I was ugly, and I had no self-confidence.
When I was a teenager I was really unhappy and confused. "Sexuality gave me a bitter taste in my mouth. There was A around and the possibility that you might get pregnant," said the `Red Riding Hood` star.
The blonde beauty who is now dating actor Ryan Philippe, said that many of her school mates became teenage mothers.
"A lot of girls when I was 15 did. There were so many who were having babies that my school had a creche for them. Today maybe I envy them a bit, they`re the mothers of children who are 10, 11 years old and they have that to treasure," said Seyfried.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Yoga helps me achieve positive outlook in life: Jacqueline Fernandez
- If banning actors can stop terrorism, government should do it: Varun Dhawan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall