Amit Sadh recovering, learns to walk again
New Delhi: Actor Amit Sadh, who underwent a foot surgery recently, says he is taking baby steps towards learning how to walk again.
The actor underwent the surgery at a Mumbai hospital Wednesday.
The "Phoonk 2" star posted on his official Facebook page: "Learning to walk again! Gratitude, love for all prayers and wishes. You gotta learn to crawl before you learn to walk."
Amit`s leg was fractured last month while he was shooting in Shimla for Subhash Kapoor`s "Guddu Rangeela".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms