Amrita Puri wants to be like her 'Kai Po Che!' character Vidya
Mumbai: Amrita Puri hopes that she had the same skills to woo a boy as her character Vidya does in "Kai Po Che!".
"This girl is very clever and shrewd. She knows how to get who she wants, and she gets him. This is a skill and I hope I also knew how to do it," the 29-year-old said here Wednesday in an interview.
"I always say that Vidya is like an 'imli' (tamarind), a bit sweet and a little sour," she added.
Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, "Kai Po Che!" will see Amrita with Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar Yadav in the cast. It hits theatres Feb 22.
Amrita plays Sushant's sister in the film.
As an actress, Amrita, who made her debut with the 2010-film "Aisha", is sure about the kind of roles she wants to do.
"During 'Aisha' I was new and I didn't know anything, it was a learning experience. I have been in the industry for almost three years now and today I know better about myself and my skills. I am more sure of myself and what I want in life," Amrita said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms