Amy Adams likes natural beauty
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Adams says there`s more to beauty than make-up and wants women to feel comfortable in their own skin.
The 38-year-old believes it`s important that women feel comfortable in their own skin and don`t rely on lots of cosmetics, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think beauty comes from many sources with women. I think it`s important to look beyond make-up and the other sources that women put on and look at a woman to see who they really are," Adams said.
"A woman in her natural state is at her most beautiful. Someone who embodies that confidence of self acceptance is more beautiful than anything," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Sanjay Dutt biopic: After Ranbir Kapoor, Paresh Rawal’s Sunil Dutt look leaked!
- Shahid Kapoor – Saif Ali Khan’s camaraderie is the cutest thing you will see today
- Varun Dhawan finally admits to being in a relationship with childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall