Amy Adams likes natural beauty
Los Angeles: Actress Amy Adams says there`s more to beauty than make-up and wants women to feel comfortable in their own skin.
The 38-year-old believes it`s important that women feel comfortable in their own skin and don`t rely on lots of cosmetics, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think beauty comes from many sources with women. I think it`s important to look beyond make-up and the other sources that women put on and look at a woman to see who they really are," Adams said.
"A woman in her natural state is at her most beautiful. Someone who embodies that confidence of self acceptance is more beautiful than anything," she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day