Amy Childs shares secrets of fabulous figure
London: Amy Childs has revealed the secrets behind her fabulous figure - running, lunges and Jelly Babies.
The Essex babe shared her secrets to The Daily Star at Royal Connaught Park in Bushey, Hertfordshire, where she also showed the moves that keep her enviable curves in trim.
The 22-year-old is in her best-ever shape and it could be credited to her second fitness DVD Amy Childs - Fit In 30 Days Disc 2, plus her training for the London Marathon , which she completed last Sunday in five hours and 47 minutes.
Childs said she has been avoiding drinks for the marathon and always carry Jelly Babies with her on a workout to give her energy.
Apart from her intensive marathon prep, the reality star trains three times a week, doing spin classes and her DVD. And she reckons running has kept her from getting "too skinny".
She admitted that she loves looking good, having good skin and feeling healthy inside as well.
Her boyfriend, former Take Me Out contestant Dave Peters, also ran the marathon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall