Andre opens up about mystery illness
London: Singer Peter Andre has opened up about his painful mystery illness, revealing he woke "in agony" before he was admitted to hospital.
The "Mysterious Girl" hit maker underwent an emergency procedure at Musgrove Park Hospital in England to treat "excruciating" stomach pains.
He was forced to scrap two shows on his current trek across Britain and ordered to rest by doctors. And now Andre has spoken out about his health crisis, revealing he was suffering from poisoning in his kidneys.
"When I woke up in the small hours of the morning, I was in agony. I had poisoning in my kidneys and had to be operated on within two hours of being taken to hospital. I was totally out of it," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
Andre has since resumed his tour, taking the stage in Minehead, England Sunday (Dec 5) - but he was ordered to not dance as a result of his operation: "My doctor told me I wasn`t allowed to dance. I`ve never done a gig where I just stood there before, but the audience were amazing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall