Angelina Jolie consuming food made from ancient grain?
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie, who was recently spotted flaunting a skinny frame, is reportedly consuming food made from ancient grains.
The 38-year-old actress allegedly feels that ancient grains helps in giving a natural glow to the skin, reported National Enquirer magazine.
"Angie`s always been a fan of healthy seeds and grains, but lately she`s taken it to a whole new level. She`s into eating products made from `ancient grains` and raves about their health benefits," a source said.
"She claims they provide her with nutrients she can`t find anywhere else, plus shinier skin," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall