Angelina Jolie`s cancer doc reveals pioneering procedures used during mastectomy
Washington: Angelina Jolie`s cancer doctor Kristi Funk has revealed that she created pioneering pre and post-surgery procedures to make sure her famous patient was more than happy with the results of her double mastectomy earlier this year.
The actress went public with her medical news at the beginning of the summer, revealing that she had had both her breasts removed after discovering she was at high risk of developing cancer, and she has spoken fondly of the woman who guided her through the surgery and then helped reconstruct her body.
Now, Dr. Funk has opened up about the mastectomy and how she treated the movie star.
The medic told news show Extra that she delved into a slightly more creative mode than she`d ever gone into in my life, knowing that it would be potentially publicly scrutinized, Contactmusic reported.
She developed some really new and beautiful changes to both the preparation for surgery and the actual operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall