Anna Kendrick gets ping pong lesson from Chace Crawford
New York: Actress Anna Kendrick was spotted having a one-on-one table tennis lesson from her former co-star Chace Crawford.
The `Pitch Perfect` actress` table tennis skills were put to the test during a coaching session from the `Gossip Girl` hunk at a party, reported New York Post.
"She looked like she had never played ping pong before. Chace had to teach her how," a source said.
The pair have been firm friends since shooting romantic comedy `What To Expect When You`re Expecting` together last year.
In the movie the pair shared an intimate scene but despite their on-screen chemistry, it seems the pair are just friends.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall