Anne Hathaway reveals how `Les Miserables` made her life miserable
London: Anne Hathaway, who plays a prostitute suffering from tuberculosis in ‘Les Miserables’, has opened up about the side effects of her extreme diet plan.
According to the 29-year-old actress, she was a witch and wasn’t much fun to be around because she was dealing with a lot of darkness and was starving, the Mirror reported.
The ‘Get Smart’ star even picked up a fight with her husband Adam Shulman just because he wouldn’t watch the sunset with her.
When Shulmas told her that he was on a business call and asked her for merely five minutes, she just got up, which made things even worse.
She eventually sent Adam back to the US because her manic mood swings were threatening their four year relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall