Anne Hathaway wants to both adopt and have kids naturally
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway, married to actor Adam Shulman, says she wants to adopt as well as have kids naturally.
The 30-year-old actress is very keen to start a family with Shulman, whom she married in September last year.
"I have wanted to be a mom since I was 16. I am 30 and I want to have a family of a certain size," contactmusic.com quoted Hathaway as saying.
"I will start with one healthy kid but I would like to have a few naturally and adopt. I gotta get on it, you know? I`d like to have as many as I can afford, not just financially but in terms of time, because you want to make sure each one feels special."
"I have had one goal in mind for the past 12 years, which is, get a movie, get a movie, get a movie. Now I might have to say, get a baby, get a baby, get a baby," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall