Apply, eat right to look good
New Delhi: Keeping your skin moisturised is the best way to nourish skin but don’t skip exfoliation or healthy food to maintain the glow of the skin, says an expert.
Here are a few handy tips from Aparna Santhanam, celebrity dermatologist from Marico to make skin radiant:
- Moisturising should be a basic body care regime required to keep your skin refreshed and nourished. Don’t neglect hands and feet.
- Exfoliating your skin twice a week is important to maintain a youthful and brightened look as it removes dead and weary skin. Homemade concoction of crushed oats, honey and sugar grains is one way to do it.
- Eat a balanced diet that consists of fresh fruits, coconut water, avocado and nuts, among other healthy food items
- Apply homemade skin-moisturising face pack too. Mix equal quantities of papaya pulp and honey and massage on the damp face for 15 minutes then wash it off with cold water
Pic courtesy: www.lowell-healthcare.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall