Arnold Schwarzenegger concerned about ageing
London: Arnold Schwarzenegger`s says his comeback to action movies has been restricted by his age and deteriorating muscles.
The 65-year-old former California Governor returned to Hollywood with action movie "The Last Stand" and he said it was difficult to keep up the energy level, reported Contactmusic.
"I cannot tell you about ageing because it sucks! We all go through the same traumas and look in the mirror and say, `What happened?` When you`re 65, it`s different than when you`re 35. I once had muscles and slowly they`re deteriorating, so it`s all that," Schwarzenegger said.
However, the actor says he had a good time on the sets.
"My favourite thing was the car chase, driving fast 80 miles an hour through a cornfield - you don`t know where you`re going and could wind up in a ditch. We had to be very careful not to wipe it out the first two days.
"It was so much fun hearing the stunt coordinator screaming at you, `Faster, faster! Now bang into the car next to you!` It was a great thrill. I had to live 65 years to get a chance to drive through a cornfield," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms