Arnold Schwarzenegger concerned about ageing
London: Arnold Schwarzenegger`s says his comeback to action movies has been restricted by his age and deteriorating muscles.
The 65-year-old former California Governor returned to Hollywood with action movie "The Last Stand" and he said it was difficult to keep up the energy level, reported Contactmusic.
"I cannot tell you about ageing because it sucks! We all go through the same traumas and look in the mirror and say, `What happened?` When you`re 65, it`s different than when you`re 35. I once had muscles and slowly they`re deteriorating, so it`s all that," Schwarzenegger said.
However, the actor says he had a good time on the sets.
"My favourite thing was the car chase, driving fast 80 miles an hour through a cornfield - you don`t know where you`re going and could wind up in a ditch. We had to be very careful not to wipe it out the first two days.
"It was so much fun hearing the stunt coordinator screaming at you, `Faster, faster! Now bang into the car next to you!` It was a great thrill. I had to live 65 years to get a chance to drive through a cornfield," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan to team up for a film?
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan look cutesy in new poster of 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Prince Narula dating Yuvika Chaudhary? Here’s the answer
- Hrithik Roshan and Farah Khan's 'throwback picture' proves they are total water babies!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall