Arnold Schwarzenegger still doing own stunts
London: Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed that he still performs the stunts on his own despite his age.
The 66-year-old actor, who has performed all his stunts in the latest film `Sabotage`, said it is a part of his job, reported Daily Express.
"I still get picked up and thrashed around and that`s just the way it is, and if you don`t like that, then you`re in the wrong business," he said.
The `Terminator` actor also said that he spends two hours a day in the gym.
"I always have an hour in the morning of cardiovascular and then 45 minutes to an hour at night with the weights," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall