At 35, Zoe Saldana feels strained
Los Angeles: Actress Zoe Saldana is ageing happily, but the 35-year-old also insists she has now begun to feel the strain of age on her body.
"It`s changing as I get older. When you`re younger it feels like you`re unbreakable," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Saldana as saying.
"You can eat anything, you can jump from any place, you can fall over and be jerked and bounced around and the next morning you wake up and your body`s, like: `Hey, what`s next?"
"But as I`m ageing - which I`m doing happily - I`m finding that my body is starting to make different requests, which is what I want to listen to and respect," she added.
The ‘Star Trek’ actress also said that she can`t handle late-night partying any more.
"If I was partying till 4:30 a.m. when I was 22, that would be fine, but now I`m 35, my body is like, `Give me a break!` It breaks my heart when I see people who don`t take care of themselves because they are running the risk of not being there," added Saldana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall