At 39, Paltrow began skin care regime
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, 41, hasn`t always been devoted to maintaining her looks. She says she started taking care of her skin when she turned 39.
During a Twitter Q&A for Restorsea skincare brand, Paltrow answered a number of questions on beauty and skin care, reports eonline.com.
Asked when she first began taking care of her skin, she said: "39."
And she thanked her genes for her good skin.
"My great grandmother, my grandmother and my mother (had) lots of water," Paltrow said.
Now, she takes care of her skin and her regime consists of hot water, washcloth and moisturiser from the brand that she is endorsing.
When asked to give advice on how to keep skin fresh after a long work day, she said: "Put your face in a bowl of ice water and repeat to reduce swelling and bring fresh blood flow to your face.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Naseeruddin Shah apologises for his remarks on Rajesh Khanna, daughter Twinkle thanks supporters
- Watch: When Anushka Sharma went gaga over 'susheel ladka' Ranveer Singh!
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why