At 39, Paltrow began skin care regime
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, 41, hasn`t always been devoted to maintaining her looks. She says she started taking care of her skin when she turned 39.
During a Twitter Q&A for Restorsea skincare brand, Paltrow answered a number of questions on beauty and skin care, reports eonline.com.
Asked when she first began taking care of her skin, she said: "39."
And she thanked her genes for her good skin.
"My great grandmother, my grandmother and my mother (had) lots of water," Paltrow said.
Now, she takes care of her skin and her regime consists of hot water, washcloth and moisturiser from the brand that she is endorsing.
When asked to give advice on how to keep skin fresh after a long work day, she said: "Put your face in a bowl of ice water and repeat to reduce swelling and bring fresh blood flow to your face.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!