At 39, Paltrow began skin care regime
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow, 41, hasn`t always been devoted to maintaining her looks. She says she started taking care of her skin when she turned 39.
During a Twitter Q&A for Restorsea skincare brand, Paltrow answered a number of questions on beauty and skin care, reports eonline.com.
Asked when she first began taking care of her skin, she said: "39."
And she thanked her genes for her good skin.
"My great grandmother, my grandmother and my mother (had) lots of water," Paltrow said.
Now, she takes care of her skin and her regime consists of hot water, washcloth and moisturiser from the brand that she is endorsing.
When asked to give advice on how to keep skin fresh after a long work day, she said: "Put your face in a bowl of ice water and repeat to reduce swelling and bring fresh blood flow to your face.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say