Baking soda useful for beauty regime
New York: Baking soda, a commonly used kitchen ingredient, can also be used as a deodorant, face cleanser and more.
Here are some of the uses for baking soda, reports huffingtonpost.com:
Deodorant: Eliminate underarm wetness by rubbing your arm pits with a combination of one-eighth of a teaspoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of water
Detox bath: Add a cup of baking soda and one-fourth cup baby oil to your bath and relax
Cuticle care: Scrubbing dry, cracked cuticles with a paste made out of equal amount of baking soda and warm water will help to exfoliate dead skin cells and soften your hands
Acne solution: Mix it with a little bit of water and apply it to the acne until it dries
Facial cleanser: Make a face wash by adding it to coconut oil
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall